Now the fun begins! It’s time to start planning your paddling trip on the Southeast Coast Saltwater Paddling Trail. Where will you go?
- First, check out our overview pages for each state to get a sense of what you might see in each location.
- Check out the general mileage chart to see the approximate distances between locations.
- Visit our trail maps to start getting into the details of which launch sites to use and where you will camp.
- Finally, don’t forget to check our safety page to make sure you have up to date charts, tidal information and the proper equipment.
- When you have completed a trip, send us a note on the contact page and we may feature you and your trip on the blog!